Thanks for keeping this post available,this is a great album.I tried to discharge it through upload ,but didn't work.It did through hotfile ,though.Thanks again.
Awesome! That descending vocal melody on "You Came To Me" is very reminiscent of something from one of the first two Alice Cooper albums (maybe "Levity Ball" from PRETTIES FOR YOU?... been a little while since I've listened to that one or EASY ACTION). Anyway, for that reason alone, I'm gonna give the album a shot. Thanks!
I went and bought the Sundazed CD because of the sound and the bonus tracks after Marios posted it. The bonus tracks are awesome, some of the material is as good as the stuff on LP.
Thank You!
ReplyDeleteKeep on rocking!
Thanks Marios, time to get rid the mp3.
ReplyDeleteAnother forgotten rock piece history
ReplyDeleteThanks
Thanks man need the flac,your the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this excellent album!!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks really interesting - thanks!
ReplyDeleteKeep on great share.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping this post available,this is a great album.I tried to discharge it through upload ,but didn't work.It did through hotfile ,though.Thanks
ReplyDeleteagain.
Awesome! That descending vocal melody on "You Came To Me" is very reminiscent of something from one of the first two Alice Cooper albums (maybe "Levity Ball" from PRETTIES FOR YOU?... been a little while since I've listened to that one or EASY ACTION). Anyway, for that reason alone, I'm gonna give the album a shot. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marios!
ReplyDeleteNice choice ! Thanks Very Much
ReplyDeletegreat songs, great guitar work. A hidden gemn for me!
ReplyDeleteoh Marios thanx so much fir this... it is a great one! very very much appreciated, now I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteI already had them, but if you want to fix the links so everyone can see the Only Truth ;)
ReplyDeleteSeems I'm the last to find this. It's an excellent example of the genre. Your choices in the selections you share is outstanding! Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I would never have known about this Band
ReplyDeleteif the 'take down' request hadn't brought it to my attention
at the top of "Recent Comments".
I went and bought the Sundazed CD because of the sound and the bonus tracks after Marios posted it. The bonus tracks are awesome, some of the material is as good as the stuff on LP.
ReplyDeleteHi, could you please share again a link ? Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteDan, "Morly Grey - The Only Truth 1972', here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/08/rep-morly-grey-only-truth-1972-us.html
Delete