The 11 tracks on Look Where I Am cover the full range of psych/acid folk, from the strong opening track, with its multi-instrumental backdrop of flute, vibes, horns and bells, to the voice-and-guitar of 'Why Come Another Day' to the heavy fuzz guitar of 'You Said/But I've Got My Way'. There's even a long, soulful Davis-esque muted trumpet passage on 'Lights Across The Field'. The album has a dreamy, almost wistful Donavan-like feel, with tons of acoustic guitar and ethereal flutes.
1. Look Where I Am (Well It's Right Over Here) - 3:55
2. Painted On The Wall - 2:45
3. Dead Afternoon Song - 3:20
4. Be Off Man - 2:11
5. Why Come Anotherday - 3:13
6. You Said But I've Got My Way - 5:51
7. Lights Across The Field, Bright Lights Across The Field Too - 2:49
8. Sweet Eyes Of - 4:36
9. Georgeann - 3:48
10. Untitled Number 2 - 4:51
11. Trymphant Breaking Bottle - 4:33
Words and music by Erik Heller.
Erik Heller - Guitars, Vocals