In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'
It's Not Dark Yet
Plain and Fancy
Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.
Plato
Thanks Marios this is my cup of thea,sitar sound is magic!!!
Just when I thought I have seen it all.....You come up with something like this!Thanks a zillion times for this Marios!!!!!!!!bnine.
Nice Marios, a newbie I haven't heard before.
Amazing dreamy album !!! Thanks a lot...
Always interested in music with influences from India, Orient, Balkan. Thanks a lot Marios!
Muchas gracias Marios, lo veo por primera vez en alta calidad. Buenisimo tu blog. Abrazos
A very nice, trippy music. Thx
Marios, you were right.This is a marvelous album.Thank you so much for the tip.
The link is down, bro. Marios.Please, reup.Thanks.
URRA!
Very very nice Marios, thank you very much !Greetings Frank
This is being re-released on vinyl now by Round2 recordsOne black, and one beautiful colored vinyl in 200 exhttp://www.round2.tigernet.no/artist/7926--oriental-sunshine
Thank you Marios, so lovely
Hi, Marios, can you re-up this one, please? Thanks!
Thanks Marios this is my cup of thea,
ReplyDeletesitar sound is magic!!!
Just when I thought I have seen it all.....
ReplyDeleteYou come up with something like this!
Thanks a zillion times for this Marios!!!!!!!!
bnine.
Nice Marios, a newbie I haven't heard before.
ReplyDeleteAmazing dreamy album !!! Thanks a lot...
ReplyDeleteAlways interested in music with influences from India, Orient, Balkan. Thanks a lot Marios!
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias Marios, lo veo por primera vez en alta calidad. Buenisimo tu blog. Abrazos
ReplyDeleteA very nice, trippy music. Thx
ReplyDeleteMarios, you were right.
ReplyDeleteThis is a marvelous album.
Thank you so much for the tip.
The link is down, bro. Marios.
ReplyDeletePlease, reup.
Thanks.
URRA!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice Marios, thank you very much !
ReplyDeleteGreetings Frank
This is being re-released on vinyl now by Round2 records
ReplyDeleteOne black, and one beautiful colored vinyl in 200 ex
http://www.round2.tigernet.no/artist/7926--oriental-sunshine
Thank you Marios, so lovely
ReplyDeleteHi, Marios, can you re-up this one, please? Thanks!
ReplyDelete