In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Thursday, June 13, 2013

rep>>> Buffalo - Dead Forever (1972 australia, powerful hard proto metal, 2006 digipak remaster and expanded)

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite LP's. They don't get much better than this one..

    Thnx for this post.

    I have it on cd but you can always use another copy.

    doors97426

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I had problems with cookies on my Modzilla, so I was not able to post comments.
    But I have to tahk you for all the great music you are sharing...
    Thx man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album Marios, have listened to this many times, And never get tired of listening to it. Thanx for an excellent share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Aztec Versions are nice upgrades to have.

    Thanks,

    Marios

    P.S: Do you have the Aztec Version of Lobby Loyde's Obsecration? If so please post it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for keepping the links up to date, must be a big job!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, is it possible to reupload the links? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete