In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Friday, May 25, 2012

rep>>> The New York Rock Ensemble – Roll Over • Freedomburger (1971-72 us, excellent classic rock with funky psych traces, rare Collectors' Choise edition)

14 comments:

  1. Marios, you are wonderful to post this! My wish come true! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks to COR for rip & scans - you guys made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marios, I love this one,Im gonna listen this all weekend long, thanks !!!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Running Down the Highway and Gravedigger getting lots of airplay. Also, the bio left out the fact that Martin Fulterman changed his name to Mark Snow and scored themes and background music for TV series X-Files, Millenium and Smallville as well as music for video games like Syphon Filter, Dark Mirror and Urban Assault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Mr. Clem,
    I filled the missing gap on band's biography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all that lovely music

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these - I'm looking for MICHAEL KAMEN's "solo" album, New York Rock, which he made after the NYRE albums. If anybody can help I'd be very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not finding the password anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. shame, no more links available !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. luis coello, "The New York Rock Ensemble – Roll Over • Freedomburger 1971-72", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/08/rep-new-york-rock-ensemble-roll-over.html

      Delete