In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Thursday, March 21, 2013

rep>>> The Travel Agency - The Travel Agency (1968 us, elegant pop psych early prog, 2012 remaster and expanded)

13 comments:

  1. Eyxaristw poly Marie!!! To epsaxna poly kairo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the album on vinyl. Now where´s the link to the digital???

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the cloud larry, in the cloud... just beyond your vinyl entitlement :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album. Thank you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link was blocked by Mozilla- switched to Chrome and Im AOK. I dont have a turntable at the moment and am replacing some of my vinyl with digital.

    Just another geezer in cyber space- anyway thanks for the tunes havent heard these in years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cool album and a very underrated one I think.
    I would certainly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this.
    I just listened to it. Did you rip it from the Chrome CD included in the pictures of the artwork? That would mean the CD is actually transferred from vinyl :-/
    I had the LP but sold it a couple of months ago, as I believed the various CDs were made from the master tapes, so now I get a transfer from vinyl instead...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mario, this is the vinyl version that sounds like shit. Any chance you could pick up the 2012 remastered CD?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Craig Smith, new links added.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. A GREAT ALBUM. its to bad they didnt follow it up with a second album. With out strong backing many 60s Bands struggled to get noticed outside of local and regional air time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Travel Agency, an album truly in search of obscurity. The links (loss & lossless) are all dead. No CDs available on Discogs in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. klockwerk, " The Travel Agency - The Travel Agency 1968', here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/08/rep-travel-agency-travel-agency-1968-us.html

      Delete