In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'
It's Not Dark Yet
Plain and Fancy
Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.
Plato
Excelent album.Thanks...
Thank You So Much..Great LP, I'm sure everyone will enjoy this great lost gem. Thamks again for posting this..Eveybody here is so very kind..Rik
It surely is great. I don't know what's the problem, but for sure it ain't stereo as it is written on the label.Any suggestion what might be wrong?
Fantastic album. Thankx.
thank you very much!
Ευχαριστώ πολύ για τους καταπληκτικούς δίσκους τους οποίους μοιράζεστε μαζί μας ! Να είστε πάντα καλά !
Seems this link has been aborted, thanks.
Hi Marios, is there any chance that you could re-upload this fine album again? Thanking you in advance. Cheers Lekko
Lekko, "Sawbuck - Sawbuck 1972", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/10/rep-sawbuck-sawbuck-1972-us-excellent.html
Thank you Marios for this, I greatly appreciate it.
Excelent album.Thanks...
ReplyDeleteThank You So Much..Great LP, I'm sure everyone will enjoy this great lost gem. Thamks again for posting this..Eveybody here is so very kind..
ReplyDeleteRik
It surely is great. I don't know what's the problem, but for sure it ain't stereo as it is written on the label.
ReplyDeleteAny suggestion what might be wrong?
Fantastic album. Thankx.
ReplyDeletethank you very much!
ReplyDeleteΕυχαριστώ πολύ για τους καταπληκτικούς δίσκους τους οποίους μοιράζεστε μαζί μας ! Να είστε πάντα καλά !
ReplyDeleteSeems this link has been aborted, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi Marios, is there any chance that you could re-upload this fine album again? Thanking you in advance. Cheers Lekko
ReplyDeleteLekko, "Sawbuck - Sawbuck 1972", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/10/rep-sawbuck-sawbuck-1972-us-excellent.html
DeleteThank you Marios for this, I greatly appreciate it.
ReplyDelete