In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Saturday, September 2, 2017

rep>>> Morka - There Was A Time... (1971-74 greece, marvelous folk psych with acid drops, 2006 expanded Vinyl limited edition)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I think it's the first time I become aware that such a band existed.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Nice to meet you, everybody.
    May I ask a favor of you?
    Please upload to「Various ‎– World Beaters Volume 3」and「Various ‎– World Beaters IV」
    (Flac or Wave). or Does anyone have an World Beaters Volume 3 and Ⅳ(CD)?
    When there is stock, I buy it. I'm Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi marios, any chance to re-up this one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El Guajolote, "Morka - There Was A Time...1971-74", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/10/rep-morka-there-was-time-1971-74-greece.html

      Delete