In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'
It's Not Dark Yet
Plain and Fancy
Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.
Plato
Thanks for sharing this very "heavy" music!!
I'd be very interested in hearing "Psychotic Overkill". I didn't know that one exited until I read the text posted here. I do enjoy The Axeman Cometh.
thanks for this nice post
...Lady lay...
link is alive till now.thanks a lot!
thanks a lot
Thanks !
"Wicked Lady - The Axman Cometh", reNew...
Thanks for sharing this very "heavy" music!!
ReplyDeleteI'd be very interested in hearing "Psychotic Overkill". I didn't know that one exited until I read the text posted here. I do enjoy The Axeman Cometh.
ReplyDeletethanks for this nice post
ReplyDelete...Lady lay...
ReplyDeletelink is alive till now.
ReplyDeletethanks a lot!
thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteThanks !
ReplyDelete"Wicked Lady - The Axman Cometh", reNew...
ReplyDelete