In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'
It's Not Dark Yet
Plain and Fancy
Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.
Plato
Ευχαριστώ Μάριε.
http://www.funkmysoul.gr/ΓΕΙΑ ΜΑΡΙΕ.. ΩΡΑΙΑ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ. ΓΙΑ ΔΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΔΙΚΟ ΜΟΥ..
Μάριε ευχαριστώ πολύ,τέλειος δίσκος!!!
Thumbs up! Very fine, sweet. Thx!"Psychedelic folk-rock" pretty well describes it.
Great album, many thanks Marios!
I've had this for years but only on tape so thanks for the up Marios.
Another treasure. I've only heard the song on the posted video, but I like it! Thanks Marios!
Thanks Marios! great album.
please re up marios
Ευχαριστώ Μάριε.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.funkmysoul.gr/
ReplyDeleteΓΕΙΑ ΜΑΡΙΕ.. ΩΡΑΙΑ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ. ΓΙΑ ΔΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΔΙΚΟ ΜΟΥ..
Μάριε ευχαριστώ πολύ,τέλειος δίσκος!!!
ReplyDeleteThumbs up! Very fine, sweet. Thx!"Psychedelic folk-rock" pretty well describes it.
ReplyDeleteGreat album, many thanks Marios!
ReplyDeleteI've had this for years but only on tape so thanks for the up Marios.
ReplyDeleteAnother treasure. I've only heard the song on the posted video, but I like it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marios!
Thanks Marios! great album.
ReplyDeleteplease re up marios
ReplyDelete