This was the first album I ever heard by Steve Miller and it is my favorite. My brother brought it home and as we listened to "Song For Our Ancestors", we were awestruck. We never heard anything like it and "Dear Mary" following it was perfect. What a great classic album. I have been listening to it for over 50 years and still never tire of it. Awesome!
Awesome!Big thanks again for this remaster series of STEVE MILLER.Have a nice day...
ReplyDeleteBRAVO to Brain Police and Marios!! Really appreciate this.
ReplyDeleteSpencer
thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteAnd Quicksilver Girl is a thing of real beauty....
ReplyDeleteGreat album--thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis was the first album I ever heard by Steve Miller and it is my favorite. My brother brought it home and as we listened to "Song For Our Ancestors", we were awestruck. We never heard anything like it and "Dear Mary" following it was perfect. What a great classic album. I have been listening to it for over 50 years and still never tire of it. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteMany many thanks for this
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDelete