In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'
It's Not Dark Yet
Plain and Fancy
Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.
Plato
Good album,recomended for heavy blues fans...
I love this album!I created a direct link to this post on Back In Purple, in a new section called "Link Box". I hope you'll like it. Thank you for sharing so many gems!http://backinpurple70.blogspot.com/
Do you need an invitation to enter your blog?
thank you very much! Cool. Very nice band
Thanx a lot!
Link is broken? : (
Very Blusie Tunesie....Thanks
Good album,recomended for heavy blues fans...
ReplyDeleteI love this album!
ReplyDeleteI created a direct link to this post on Back In Purple, in a new section called "Link Box". I hope you'll like it. Thank you for sharing so many gems!
http://backinpurple70.blogspot.com/
Do you need an invitation to enter your blog?
Deletethank you very much! Cool. Very nice band
ReplyDeleteThanx a lot!
ReplyDeleteLink is broken? : (
ReplyDeleteVery Blusie Tunesie....Thanks
ReplyDelete