In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Friday, August 17, 2012

rep>>> Renaissance - Turn Of The Cards (1974 uk, brilliant progressive art folk rock, 2006 remaster)

9 comments:

  1. excelente lp, lo escuche hace muchos años

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is surely one of their best albums. One of the all time great folk rock band they are and some great songs in here. Don't miss this. Great stuff as always by Marios.Ευχαριστούμε πολύ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this album on vinyl-I loved Mother Russia. Have not played it since the 70's though. Is there a market for this album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx 4 all the renaissance shares, what a voice she has :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Annie’s voice....thanks for posting these Renaissance albums. Will you be posting any of their late 70’s albums.

    ReplyDelete