The first three albums of Socrates Drank The Cornium are essentials in any collection.The best Greek band?. Next albums under the simple name "Socrates" are more ordinary. Personaly i don't like "Phos"(1976) with Vangelis.Thanks Marios for the sharing.
Sorry Remy, you're right, I didn't noticed, because I'm not using Winamp, and the KNPlayer that I use offers better sound but not so many tag-details. Thank you.
Thanks for this interesting diversion form other Greek matters :-)
FYI.. It seems that the DepositFile upload isn't good. I tried it first, and got an error mid-file when testing the archive integrity . The Hotfile is good.
I'm having trouble extracting the fourth track "Door of the dream". For this song the password doesn't work (strange i know). Anybody had the same problem? Anybody could send me that song please? :)
The first three albums of Socrates Drank The Cornium are essentials in any collection.The best Greek band?. Next albums under the simple name "Socrates" are more ordinary. Personaly i don't like "Phos"(1976) with Vangelis.Thanks Marios for the sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Marios - new to me but I really look fwd to hearing it based upon the description!
ReplyDeleteThank-you Marios for bringing this great band to my attention.
ReplyDeleteTrivial detail and I realize it was not your rip but Marios unless I am mistaken the band name and album title are reversed in the flac metadata.
ReplyDeleteSorry Remy, you're right, I didn't noticed, because I'm not using Winamp, and the KNPlayer that I use offers better sound but not so many tag-details.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Thank you Marios.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this interesting diversion form other Greek matters :-)
ReplyDeleteFYI..
It seems that the DepositFile upload isn't good. I tried it first, and got an error mid-file when testing the archive integrity . The Hotfile is good.
I'm having trouble extracting the fourth track "Door of the dream". For this song the password doesn't work (strange i know). Anybody had the same problem? Anybody could send me that song please? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this!
Palladin,
ReplyDeleteIt's OK now.
RIP Yannis Spathas...
ReplyDeleteSocrates resurrected?
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thank you, Marios!
ReplyDeleteΗ σωστη line up ειναι¨Yannis Spathas – Antonis Tourkogiorgis – Elias Boukouvalas.
ReplyDelete