Keith Cross first band was Bulldog Breed and one year later he joined T2. Keith was hailed as the new Eric Clapton when T2 released their album It'll All Work Out in Boomland. He left T2 after a few months and 2 years later Keith Cross joined a partnership with Peter Ross.
Peter sung and played harp for Hookfoot, he also worked with Richard Thompson. The duo separated after their album Bored Civilians was released.
Their one and only effort is a fascinating trip, unlike the title of the album you won’t be bored for a moment. It starts with mild melodic ballads and their duet magic voices , continues with more free forms, like jazz nuances.
Acoustic folk is always the element from which stems each separate inspiration, amazing vocals and great range of top musicians, offer an unforgettable journey which you hope it will never comes to end.
1. The Last Ocean Rider (Peter Ross) - 6:56
2. Bored Civilians (Keith Cross) - 2:34
3. Peace In The End (Trevor Lucas, Sandy Denny) - 3:27
4. Story To A Friend (Keith Cross) - 11:06
5. Loving You Takes So Long (Peter Ross) - 4:20
6. Pastels (Keith Cross) - 4:07
7. The Dead Salute (Peter Ross) - 3:35
8. Bo Radley (Keith Cross) - 2:28
9. Fly Home (Keith Cross, Peter Ross) - 7:02
10.Can You Believe It – 2:53
11.Blind Willie Johnson – 3:41
*Keith Cross - Guitar, Vocals
*Peter Ross - Guitar, Vocals
*Peter Arnesen - Keyboards
*Tony Carr - Percussion
*Steve Chapman - Drums
*Brian Cole - Pedal Steel Guitar
*Sid Gardner - Bass
*Jimmy Hastings - Wind
*Nick Lowe - Guitar
*Jenny Mason - Vocals
*Dee Murray - Bass
*Lea Nicholson - Vocals
*Tony Sharp - Voices
*Chris Stewart - Bass
1967-69 Bulldog Breed - Made In England
1970 T2 - It'll All Work Out in Boomland