Pure pleasure! Thank you very much. 'Light up your face' was (and probably still is) my favorite track on this Cool to enjoy it in lossless now. Thanks again
Is there any chance of a re-up of these 2 Steve Gibbons albums in Flac please? Many thanks. If I can only have one I'd like 'Rollin On' Thank you very much.
Hello Marios, thanks a thousand times for Gibbons. Really fantastic rockin' and rolling music.
ReplyDeletePure pleasure!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. 'Light up your face' was (and probably still is) my favorite track on this
Cool to enjoy it in lossless now.
Thanks again
who'
Many thanks for this Marios!!!
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeletePlease Marios...
ReplyDeleteRe-Rollin...
Many thanks...
Nani
ReplyDeleteIs there any chance of a re-up of these 2 Steve Gibbons albums in Flac please? Many thanks. If I can only have one I'd like 'Rollin On'
Thank you very much.
Wow, that was incredibly quick. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Nani
Hi Marios, possibility of a repost? Thanks. Also looking for 'Down In The Bunker'. Anything by Steve Gibbons.
ReplyDeleteStill hoping for reposts of the Steve Gibbons albums. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMalaspina, "The Steve Gibbons Band - Rollin' On 1977', here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/10/rep-steve-gibbons-band-rollin-on-1977.html
Delete