In The Land Of FREE we still Keep on Rockin'

It's Not Dark Yet

Plain and Fancy

Music gives soul to universe, wings to mind, flight to imagination, charm to sadness, and life to everything.

Plato

Friday, April 1, 2011

rep>>> Bell And Arc - Bell + Arc (1971 uk, excellent colorful classic rock, 2004 remaster)

11 comments:

  1. Ευχαριστωωω Μαριεεε

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the original but this may sound better,thanks Marios for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful post!!! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marios, Thank you for this marvel lost...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for refill me bit-rate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was mesmorized, the very first time I saw Bell + Arc live on the old Grey Whistletest years ago and I bought the album straight away and wore it out!!!.
    This post is wonderful, having just listened to it in beautiful flac with a volume setting of 11, I was blown away.
    BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a totally top album. Fantastic, funky soul rock. A fabulous album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Link is dead...any chance of a re-up? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marios. Could you repost Bell And Arc 1971? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, "Bell And Arc - Bell + Arc 1971", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/10/rep-bell-and-arc-bell-arc-1971-uk.html

      Delete