Thanx a lot Marios and Cudawaver !!
I love past & Present comps. Thankx.
I've discovered your blog just now, and I've already discovered lot of good records : Rare Breed, Skeptics, Mourning Dayze, Sir Winston, and so onThis comp is really a killer as it says !Thank you so much ofr your efforts.
....new directions.....
HiCan you restore the link, please?RegardsSławek
Slawek, Floor Filler Killers / New Directions Vol. 3 ...fixed
Hi Marios,please could you re-up Floor Filler Killers / New Directions uncompressed?Thanx in advance!
rgslemer, "Various Artists - Floor Filler Killers • New Directions Vol. 3", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/06/rep-various-artists-floor-filler.html
Marios, gracias hermano!
Thanx a lot Marios and Cudawaver !!
ReplyDeleteI love past & Present comps. Thankx.
ReplyDeleteI've discovered your blog just now, and I've already discovered lot of good records : Rare Breed, Skeptics, Mourning Dayze, Sir Winston, and so on
ReplyDeleteThis comp is really a killer as it says !
Thank you so much ofr your efforts.
....new directions.....
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteCan you restore the link, please?
Regards
Sławek
Slawek, Floor Filler Killers / New Directions Vol. 3 ...fixed
ReplyDeleteHi Marios,
ReplyDeleteplease could you re-up Floor Filler Killers / New Directions uncompressed?
Thanx in advance!
rgslemer, "Various Artists - Floor Filler Killers • New Directions Vol. 3", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/06/rep-various-artists-floor-filler.html
DeleteMarios, gracias hermano!
Delete