Thanks very much...
soooo soooooo good. thanks for sharing!
major claim to fame: Tyrone Slothrop on harmonica!!
Wooowww!!! Thank you so much, Marios.I'm so speechless, don't know how else to say thanks.You really are very nice to me, Sir.Susan :)
This turned out to be more interesting than I ever could have expected it to be.Thank you Marios!
I remember seeing them in concert in the SF Bay Area, probably at Pepperland in San Rafael where I saw the Incredible String Band a couple of times. Still have their first album in my vinyl collection.
A-and Tyrone Slothrop plays harp on this one.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi Marios. Seven years later, is there any chance for a re-up of this wholly unique recording? Cheers!
Miles, "The Fool - The Fool 1969", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/07/rep-fool-fool-1969-holland-tasteful.html
Thanks very much...
ReplyDeletesoooo soooooo good. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletemajor claim to fame: Tyrone Slothrop on harmonica!!
ReplyDeleteWooowww!!! Thank you so much, Marios.
ReplyDeleteI'm so speechless, don't know how else to say thanks.
You really are very nice to me, Sir.
Susan :)
This turned out to be more interesting than I ever could have expected it to be.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marios!
I remember seeing them in concert in the SF Bay Area, probably at Pepperland in San Rafael where I saw the Incredible String Band a couple of times. Still have their first album in my vinyl collection.
ReplyDeleteA-and Tyrone Slothrop plays harp on this one.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Marios. Seven years later, is there any chance for a re-up of this wholly unique recording? Cheers!
ReplyDeleteMiles, "The Fool - The Fool 1969", here: https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2026/07/rep-fool-fool-1969-holland-tasteful.html
Delete