Pages

Recent Updates

Sunday, November 13, 2011

rep>>> Socrates Drank The Conium - Taste Of Conium (1972 greece, rough classic rock, blues psych)

13 comments:

  1. The first three albums of Socrates Drank The Cornium are essentials in any collection.The best Greek band?. Next albums under the simple name "Socrates" are more ordinary. Personaly i don't like "Phos"(1976) with Vangelis.Thanks Marios for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Marios - new to me but I really look fwd to hearing it based upon the description!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you Marios for bringing this great band to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trivial detail and I realize it was not your rip but Marios unless I am mistaken the band name and album title are reversed in the flac metadata.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Remy, you're right, I didn't noticed, because I'm not using Winamp, and the KNPlayer that I use offers better sound but not so many tag-details.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this interesting diversion form other Greek matters :-)

    FYI..
    It seems that the DepositFile upload isn't good. I tried it first, and got an error mid-file when testing the archive integrity . The Hotfile is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having trouble extracting the fourth track "Door of the dream". For this song the password doesn't work (strange i know). Anybody had the same problem? Anybody could send me that song please? :)

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Socrates resurrected?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Thank you, Marios!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Η σωστη line up ειναι¨Yannis Spathas – Antonis Tourkogiorgis – Elias Boukouvalas.

    ReplyDelete