Thanks Marios this is my cup of thea,sitar sound is magic!!!
Just when I thought I have seen it all.....You come up with something like this!Thanks a zillion times for this Marios!!!!!!!!bnine.
Nice Marios, a newbie I haven't heard before.
Amazing dreamy album !!! Thanks a lot...
Always interested in music with influences from India, Orient, Balkan. Thanks a lot Marios!
Muchas gracias Marios, lo veo por primera vez en alta calidad. Buenisimo tu blog. Abrazos
A very nice, trippy music. Thx
Marios, you were right.This is a marvelous album.Thank you so much for the tip.
The link is down, bro. Marios.Please, reup.Thanks.
URRA!
Very very nice Marios, thank you very much !Greetings Frank
This is being re-released on vinyl now by Round2 recordsOne black, and one beautiful colored vinyl in 200 exhttp://www.round2.tigernet.no/artist/7926--oriental-sunshine
Thank you Marios, so lovely
Hi, Marios, can you re-up this one, please? Thanks!
Thanks Marios this is my cup of thea,
ReplyDeletesitar sound is magic!!!
Just when I thought I have seen it all.....
ReplyDeleteYou come up with something like this!
Thanks a zillion times for this Marios!!!!!!!!
bnine.
Nice Marios, a newbie I haven't heard before.
ReplyDeleteAmazing dreamy album !!! Thanks a lot...
ReplyDeleteAlways interested in music with influences from India, Orient, Balkan. Thanks a lot Marios!
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias Marios, lo veo por primera vez en alta calidad. Buenisimo tu blog. Abrazos
ReplyDeleteA very nice, trippy music. Thx
ReplyDeleteMarios, you were right.
ReplyDeleteThis is a marvelous album.
Thank you so much for the tip.
The link is down, bro. Marios.
ReplyDeletePlease, reup.
Thanks.
URRA!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice Marios, thank you very much !
ReplyDeleteGreetings Frank
This is being re-released on vinyl now by Round2 records
ReplyDeleteOne black, and one beautiful colored vinyl in 200 ex
http://www.round2.tigernet.no/artist/7926--oriental-sunshine
Thank you Marios, so lovely
ReplyDeleteHi, Marios, can you re-up this one, please? Thanks!
ReplyDelete